Busy busy.........
Gosh, what a day it's turning out to be!
First let me back up and tell you about last night! We did stained glass! It was so fun -- waaaaay easier than I thought it would be! I had to leave early, so mom did my foiling and leading........here's how mine turned out!

On another note, spring is finally trying to make it's way into northwest KS!!! The snow is totally off of the yard, which totally excites the kids. Every spring mom gets me a bunch of dafodils from the American Cancer Society fundraiser. They have opened today and are beautiful!We've got an exciting night ahead. Peyton's 4H club is in charge of running the county 4H days. This being his first year we're not quite sure what to expect, but he's pumped! I got asked to judge the piano soloists in the talent competition this evening. I shouldn't be old enough to judge, I'm still supposed to be the contestant!!!
I'm feeling pretty scattered right now trying to find a last minute replacement babysitter for the girls, so forgive my flighty thoughts! Have a great Friday!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment