This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monday on Tuesday

I paid today for not having a "Monday" yesterday! Actually it wasn't too bad till supper. I put a casserole with chicken breasts in the oven and we went for a walk. When we met Mike at home, it should've been done, but it wasn't. So we had sausage patties and french toast instead! oh well...........

Peyton had his first piano lesson today with mom! He was soooooo excited, and still is! Right after he was done he had to take Jazlyn in to teach her what he learned. Mom thinks he's absorbing and understanding well!

I'm tired and Brylie's hollaring so I'm off for now.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........