Our last day..........
...before the rat race begins..........
The next week is going to be quite busy, so I'm trying to soak up all the down time I can! lol.........
Today we got a visit from Mike's g-parents (the ones we'll be staying with in TX next week) when they came up for a funeral. It was a nice, but short, visit. This was the first time they'd seen Brylie. Peyton and Jazlyn of course got spoiled by Papaw ($4 each plus a 12-pack of Dr Pepper), with promises of more next week. Memaw enjoyed loving up Brylie. Jazlyn performed what she can remember of her Yakkity Yak number, which we all get a kick out of.
That's about it really........Mike's off to work, the kids are resting, and I'm scrapping away! TGIF!










1 comment:
oh! the kids will be so spooiled!!! hehehe!
hmmm do you have laptop abilities?? You might actually have mmore downtime than you think! hehehe
Post a Comment