This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Gosh! I just can't seem to grab time enough to get posted on here!

Busy week, just filled with the normal stuff. Been catching up on everything.........not much news really.....Brylie rolled over back to front night before last -- so once she figures out she can put both directions together we're in trouble! She's sitting up really well now: not that she'll sit up and still long enough for me to catch a decent shot! hehe.........I thought this was a cute expression though.........

I'll try to get more on tomorrow!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

that is the "are you talking to me mom???" face! hehehe!

Sally said...

Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST picture ever!!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........