This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just some updates.......

We had a great Easter -- trying to get the pics edited, then I'll make an "official" post.......

I had a photo shoot Monday (!!!) and it was fun! Working on getting those proofed, then I'll share them on my photoblog.

Jazlyn's cardiologist appointment was yesterday in Hays. Turns out she has two murmurs, but they're what they call "innocent" ones -- basically they're there, but nothing to be concerned about, will never hinder anything she does, and doesn't need any special treatment for them. So all good to know!

Hoping to grab some time this week to just "be" but I'm not sure that's going to happen! lol..........

1 comment:

Darcy said...

glad that the appointment went well. Yeah for the photo shoot!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........