Palm Sunday and April Fool's!!!
It's Palm Sunday, which means the kids processed waving the palm branches and shouting Hosanna!!! today at church.......here are a couple pics...

It also happens to be April Fool's Day.........I've been telling the kids all week that on Sunday we're having worm sandwiches and mice for lunch.......Jazlyn was fine with it as long as it was all dead and I got the blood out, Peyton on the otherhand was totally grossed out. He was NOT going to eat worms and mice.......he even threatened to go to Grandma's, and after Mike told him we'd just take the food out to her house, he said "She WILL NOT have it!" LOL!!! Here's what their plates looked like.......
Looks yummy, eh? And here was Peyton's initial reaction (until he realized it was just cut up and boiled hot dogs tossed with a bit of ketchup, and pear halves with raisin eyes, cherry nose, and cheese ears).........
Anyway, it was fun! I've got a slew of things ready to put into action next year.......hehe.......
This afternoon my grandparents (dad's parents) are stopping and staying the night and mom and dad's. They're on their way back home to Phillipsburg from Arizona -- they're snow birds! It's been nice to have them go down there instead of Texas, as they stop through on their way and on their way back! They haven't seen Brylie since they went down in October, so it will be fun to hear them talk about what they notice is different (besides about 10 pounds! hehe).
Guess that's about all for today. Back to the grind tomorrow. Jazlyn has "S" day, and I'm contemplating letting her take my scrapbook of the digipages I've done........makes me nervous, but at least I know I could easily replace them! Yet another benefit of digiscrapping! hehe










2 comments:
I don't know as I would want to eat mice & worms either. Peyton's expression was funny. I can't believe Jazzy was going to be a trooper & eat it. Brylie's smile you captured is pretty. Also, thought Jazlyn & memaws picture was good. They do resemble. Keep the blog going. Love Ya!
oh you are too funny! Love your lunch!!!!
Post a Comment