This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Since the weather was so yucky on the day before Easter, the community egg hunt was held in the gyms at the GAC (activities center). In the little gym there were different activites to do while waiting for the egg hunt to begin.

Peyton colored a big egg:

Jazlyn got a sparkly pink and purple butterfly painted on her cheek:


In the big gym they had the egg hunt (in and amongst the aerobic steps, gymnastics mats, and any other thing they could find!):



Obviously everyone came away with lots of goodies! (can you tell that Peyton's already eating away at the candy? hehe)

They also had a drawing at the end for some "golden eggs" with prizes from local businesses. Jazlyn won one, with a $50 savings bond from Goodwin Law! I'd say that was worth the trip out! hehe

Easter day was pretty chilly. Jazlyn and Peyton wore their planned clothes (except we couldn't find Peyton dress shoes anywhere so he had to wear sandals - eek!) but Brylie wore another outfit. Jazlyn was so excited because her six-week wait was up for changing her earrings. She chose to wear little flower earrings made from crystals (diamonds according to Jazlyn) that were pink and purple:

Did ya catch the glimpse of Brylie tipped over on the couch beside me? lol

Easter service was very nice. The choir sang a wonderful cantata (I have no clue how to spell that! lol) and I took that opportunity to use the panoramic feature on my camera:

After church we had our traditional dinner at Mom and Dad's. This year mom made up a hunt of sorts for the kids to find their Easter goodies -- Peyton got a train (surprise surprise) and Jazlyn got some Mickey Mouse earrings.



Sweet Peas & Memories is "official" now -- I'm taking pics of little ones especially. I had my first shoot last Monday. You can see the results on my photoblog
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I snapped some pictures of Brylie yesterday for her 7 month photos. They turned out so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to get them edited and share! Look for them soon.

I think that catches me up now.........hopefully I can get back on track! hehe

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........