This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


My LO for the FINAL round of GDS Supreme Team II!!!

I debated on posting so early in the round, but I am so in love with the page!

Okay, alterations - I changed the saturation on the bg and the dark purple ric rac, inked the striped paper strip, extracted a swirl from the bg paper for use as an embellie, ran a midnight sepia action on the photo, increased the canvas size, then ran the simple tear action on it (trying to make it look like those old type photos, kwim?). I think that's everything!

The saying reads: Family is the link to our past and the bridge to our future ~ Alex Haley.

To the right of the photo - Brylie and Great Grandma Imhof Sept 2006

This is a photo of my grandma and my baby dd the day after she was born........very near and dear to my heart.....I will treasure it always! *ok, going to get a tissue*

Credits - Grape Punch kit from Rebecca Gold at GDS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Amy. And I love the photo.

Michelle Morrison said...

Oh my gosh!! That is a beautiful page!! Makes ME want to cry! I treasure the few photos I have of my little ones with Grandma, too. :)

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........