This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Well, Peyton's still sick........not throwing up, but still fever, and is now complaining that his throat is hurting.........I hear strep is going around too, so if he's still got a fever in the morning we'll got see doc. Grandma Great was gracious enough to offer to keep him so we could go to the recital last night.

The recital went great! All of the performers did an awesome job! I can't believe how much they've improved over last year! (and grown!!!) I figured our class' tap number would be the riot for our group, but instead they totally hammed up the ballet number!!! Between arguing on stage about whether or not they were in the right spot, and forgetting the steps so they just did silly things, we were in tears laughing so hard! Oddly enough though they got more of the routine last night than they did at rehearsal, despite all of the craziness! The tap one was still wonderful, and you could tell that they really enjoyed it. It's definately Jazlyn's favorite, and she can sing nearly the entire song of Yakity Yak while doing the dance! hehe..........

I have to say though that I'm glad it's over. I'm ready to have a week or two of breathing/down time! I think we only have two things going on this week -- I'm saying right now that's a good thing, but I bet by week's end the kids are going to be going crazy from "nothing to do"........the pool opens next Saturday, and I know the kids and I are looking forward to getting some swimming in this year. Last year I just couldn't stand being warm enough to be outside much at all, being pregnant and all. Thankfully Brylie loves the water too.

The next few weeks however will pick back up with summer activities and such. Story Hour will start for Peyton and Jazlyn, swimming lessons, and golf as well. Thankfully those are all morning/day activities though, and we'll have evenings free. Mike traded shifts for July to help a guy out, so he'll be working two rotations of evening shift (2-10pm), which is fine with me. Somehow that works out well for us, and the kids go to bed great when Daddy's at work, bwahahaha! I wish the activities throughout the fall/winter months were day time too........I like having evenings to relax and have family time.

I've got lots more to say, but I'll let everyone get caught up first......maybe I'll provide some pics tomorrow with the rest! hehe

Forgot to add the ballet pages........yes, I just changed out the pics and journaling........pretty much.......same credits as the tap spread below........

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........