Busy week here again! Mike's at school in Dodge for the week, so I'm trying to make sure everyone goes where they're supposed to, when they're supposed to! lol..........
Peyton and Jazlyn both had their last days of story hour at the library this week.
Peyton has his last day of golf (officially anyway) tomorrow with the club tournament. Can you believe I got recruited to help keep score?!?!?! I have NO CLUE what I'm doing! Thankfully I'll be riding along with a very knowledgeable golfer, so I'll probably learn plenty! hehe..........I suspect we'll be going out to the course quite often (weekly at least) to do some hitting at the driving range and putting green (that's free - well nearly, after you get a bucket of balls)........but he's always itching to get out and "play for real" as he calls it. I see a club membership in our future.........
Brylie turned 9 months old on Monday. I tried to get some pics this afternoon but I'm not happy with how they turned out, so I'll reshoot probably this weekend and post them as well as her 9 months stats and an overview of how her check-up went.
I just have to say that I am so blessed with wonderful friends! One of my friends came and got Peyton and Jazlyn shortly after lunch and took them to a movie and then the park. It was so nice to get a little break.......if I was smart I would've taken a nap, but I didn't.........I finally caught up with them and we got home about 6 ish, and the kids were pooped! They ate supper, took showers, and got to bed. Between Jazlyn missing nap, Peyton having a physically busy day tomorrow, and both kids rising pretty early the last couple of days (like 5am!!!), I figured they could use an early bedtime tonight!
The kids' big deal the last couple weeks is to have lemonade stands in the front. They actually make decent money at it too! Most days they sell a pitcher in 45 minutes, making around $6, but a couple days ago Peyton ran out of lemonade and decided to have a water stand! Mike told him he couldn't do that, so Peyton came back with "I did it before!"........Mike said "Yeah, but you were cuter and smaller then........." Peyton thought a minute, and said "Yeah........but I sure can get the girls with my cowlick!" lol.........what a nut! Anyway........he made more with the water stand $8, than he did with the lemonade - go figure!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites









No comments:
Post a Comment