Photo rewind turned digipage.......
Thank goodness for scanners! I gave up on trying to catch up the kids' scrapbooks doing paper pages, despite the fact that the pictures are already printed. I'm going to scan them in and digiscrap them......MAYBE someday I can get them caught up! hehe........
Anyway, I saw this AWESOME kit called Dinostar by Brandi West at goDigitalScrapbooking, and I knew EXACTLY what pictures I wanted to scrap with it! These pictures of Peyton nearly 5 years ago (*sniff, sniff*).

I remember this clear as day! It was Sunday, and he had made these "loculars" as he called them, at Sunday School out of toilet paper tubes. HE LOVED THEM!!!! They actually lasted longer than some of his metal and plastic toys! In these pictures, he was out scoping things out. Gosh.......look how little he is! He was only 2 1/2!!! Anyway, here's the page:
Dinostar Page Kit by Brandi West @ GDS
Sketch by Chris Greiser










No comments:
Post a Comment