This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stuff

Figured it was about time for me to do some updating!

Busy busy busy is the buzz around here! The week has been a wild one, and it's not over yet!

Tomorrow we leave for a day trip to Denver to have Peyton's feet checked out -- not only is he pigeon toed, but he walks on the inside of his feet -- like almost on his inner ankle! Anyway, going to see Dr Chang at Children's. Hopefully the trip and the visit all go well.

I had to put in Brylie's new seat tonight :( She's too big for the infant seat now.........makes me so sad. I'm not sure I'll ever be over the fact that she's out last baby. While I totally enjoy the kids as they get older, I really had my heart set on 4.......not ready to close that chapter of my life yet. *sigh* Someday I've got to figure out a way to get past that.

Anyway, I can't believe how good Peyton is doing at golf!!!! He seems to have a natural knack for it! Last Friday Mike took him out to hit balls on the driving range, and Peyton made an oops and turned and hit a ball toward the parking lot!!! EEEK! Fortunately he didn't hit a car, the ball went into a tree and hit a robin on the head!!!!!! When I told mom, her response was "So, did he get a birdie then?"...........oh, baaaaaad joke! His form has already improved so much, and he's all the time getting a plastic cup out of the cupboard and practicing his putting. Since he's not old enough yet, he won't participate in the area's tournaments, but he will in our own Jr Golf tourney later in the month (happens to be the week Mike goes to class......go figure).

Bible school has turned out to be interesting this year........the kids are coming home with "interesting" comments.......we'll see if we attend at this church again next year. The week didn't start off well, when I went to pick them up on Monday they weren't there........they had walked home (I NEVER allow them to come home without me or Mike). Since I wasn't there (I'd ran some errands then stopped by to pick them up), they called mom, hollered at the neighbor across the street........sheesh, everybody knew they were home without mommy..........needless to say both adults in charge as well as the kids got scolding. Not good at all.

Monday I also took Jazlyn to story hour, and turns out it was the wrong day. So she went to story hour on Monday with the Head Start kids, then again on Tuesday with her group, lol.........go figure........just par for the course these days.......

Peyton had his story hour today, but didn't read his minutes so he didn't get to pick out his prize......he's said he'll do it on the road tomorrow....we'll see......

I'm ready for a few days of breather. Just seems like we've run and run and run this week!

Today was quite warm here.......96 I think is what they said. I thought we were going to have to turn on the AC, but somehow we avoided it......maybe it was the 40mph winds..........

I guess I've done enough pouting for the day, hehe.......didn't mean to start out that way, but that's how it's ended. Thus is life!

Later~

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........