This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stuff........

It's been a bit since I've just done some general writing........

Been a busy week (month actually), and it continues! Monday and Friday are our slower days.......I like to take the kids to the pool on Friday because it's dollar day, but it's been so chilly on Friday lately, we've only gone once, and Brylie and I didn't get in the water even! One of these days it'll turn to summer -- and I'll be complaining about the heat! hehe.........It HAS been nice to not have the huge electric bills yet from running the AC! hehe........

Peyton finally got to walk the golf course and play on Tuesday.........Mike said he did pretty well, except he got "stuck" in the sprinklers once. He hit his ball over right by one, and he couldn't hit it out because he couldn't open his eyes enough to see the ball! lol........he was SOAKED! I'm sure they all got a chuckle out of the site, Peyton included!

Jazlyn's just been laying low. Her only activity this summer is story hour at the library, and she's enjoying that a lot. I know that by the time her busy season is ready to start up again, she'll be ready as well. Little Miss Socialite.

Brylie's really turning into a silly girl! Her latest "things" are holding her hands out
as to say "Huh?":And growling/grunting. She really just cracks me up!
I took the above picture this morning, specifically trying to catch that action.......here's a couple more I caught too:

The "I'm cute.....but onery" look

I SAID NO MORE PICTURES!!!


It was hard for me to keep her attention, she kept trying to pull off the tag on her outfit! hehe We're in full destruction mode these days.......

What do you *want* from me?!?!?!


And last but not least, the "Yeah, you know I'm cute!" look! lol


Hope those bring as big a smile to you as they do me!
She's more and more expressive everyday. She'll wave bye-bye now (but ONLY when SHE wants to), reach for you if she wants you, or turn away if she doesn't. *I* think she's trying to start talking. If I say "I Love You" to her (and, of course, she's in the mood) she'll say "Ieee Lup" back.......Mike thinks I'm full of it, but she does it on a fairly consistent basis, so I'm saying she's talking, hehe!

Speaking of Mike, he has to have a mole removed from the back of his head next week. We've noticed since we cut his hair and can see it *see note below on the haircut issues* , that it's been growing quite a bit, and it's also discolored, which is not a good sign. He saw the Dr yesterday, and doc said he *thinks* it's benign, but he'll send it in for a biopsy just in case. Many prayers appreciated with that! ***He SHAVED it, I mean as low as he could go without using a razor........he claimed it was "getting too long" (aka, he was going to have to start doing something with it - it would show bed head in the morning) and asked me to cut it again. It happened to be the morning before Brylie's shots, and I knew I wouldn't have time that day......next thing I know, here he comes out of the bathroom, having done it himself! You should have SEEN the back! LOL........THIS cut I'm not fond of, but it will grow back, thank goodness! hehe

Anyway, I guess that's all for right now........I'm doing well........trying to keep up with everybody, keep their schedules straight, and keep up with my creative team work.........I do have to say that I think the CT at goDigitalScrapbooking.com has to be THE BEST CT!!! We have to make one page out of each of 5 kits, then after than we can start requesting products. Once we've made and posted one page with it, we can request another...........anything in the store!!! It's AWESOME!!! I've got a HUGE wish list!!!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

AMy those are great pics!! and the pages you have done recently are great!!!!

Good news about Peyton!

oh and I am LOVING your music.. have been listening to it for about an hour now i think! hehehe! need to get one of those!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........