This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

4th of July freebie!

I've been playing around with doing some digidesigning.
I made some 4th of July goodies (which also JUST HAPPENS to coordinate with The Hero's Thank You collab kit!).




You get:
1 splattered paper
1 3-star frame
1 star ribbon
1 star ribbon bow
glittery fireworks
1 photo prong
1 stitched flourish
word art
blog header (in png)

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Enjoy!!! Don't forget to link me to your creations!!!

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and SAAB for their wonderful talents, which I used in creating these items!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great--will be very useful and I have the GDS kit too. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fantastic 4 of July kit.

Anonymous said...

Love your song list, sister - would love to have the freebie, but can't find the active link!

Amy said...

Thanks all for the love! I didn't have the link clickable, it was cut-n-paste, but I went back and made it live.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! Hope you have a fun 4th of July! -jsj

Scrapping Away said...

Very cool looking! I think I may have 'just' the pic for it!!! I found you from Silvia's list, via Lisa's (SassyScraps) blog!! Thanks!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the great elements! Happy 4th of July!!! BettyJoR

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful 4th of July goodies....very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

great 4th kit....thanks so much!
-sheryl

Jan said...

Thanks so much. This is a great little kit!

Jan
CountryGirlsPlace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute mini kit. TFS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute 4th of July kit!

xashee's corner said...

GREAT job on the fireworks and thank you so much for sharing!! Have a safe & WONDERFUL holiday :D

Karla said...

Thanks, Amy! This kit is great for the 4th. Love the gold added in there to the usual rw&b.

Anonymous said...

This is great, thank you for sharing!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........