This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

FREEBIE ALERT!


It's been awhile since I've had a freebie! I whipped up some of these cardboard pieces last night -- hope you can use them!

Grab 'em HERE

Remember, no link sharing, read the tou, and don't forget to leave some love! Thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love these lots!

From another homeschoolin, scrappin, but medical transcribin mama :-)

Julie said...

Love these cardboard pieces! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

0000, these are fun! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Very cool cardboard pieces. TFS. Janet

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebie!!! If you want I've got some on my blog for you!!!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the freebie!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cardboard elements - very creative!!

-tnchick- said...

Neat cardboard frame. Thank you for sharing it. =)

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the great cardboard pieces!

Anonymous said...

Great cardboard pieces. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - these cardboards are great :)

Lilja said...

I love these - can't get enough cardboard elements! Thank you so much for sharing.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........