This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Some stuff.........

Lookie lookie!!! I made Andrea's CT! WAHOO! I LOVE her stuff and I am so thrilled and honored to have been chosen to create with her wonderful works!!!

She made this announcement with her newest kit coming soon to her store at goDigitalScrapbooking.com. Isn't it beautiful?!?!?!

I'll also be fulfilling a guest spot on the creative team for Weeds and Wildflowers!!!! WAHOO!!!!! I tried out for a full time position for them awhile back and was quite bummed when I didn't make it, so I was thrilled when they contacted me to take a guest spot! They too have awesome designs, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

I've been really inspired to do some creating lately, it's just kind of rolled into place. Here's my latest creation, commemorating team Grey Area's involvement in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race!

Closer view of 4 of the papers:You can download it HERE

In normal life news, Mike goes to get his stitches out tomorrow and we'll find out the results of the biopsy. We're assuming that since they haven't called him in prior to now that it was benign. Things are winding down a bit as far as the kids' activities. Officially golf is over, but we'll got out again this week for some fun time and to have the Jr Golfer's lunch on Thursday. Story hour is over, so Jazlyn's finding herself a bit bored. Peyton will start swimming lessons next Monday, and he's working on a piece to play in church later this month (big motivation for him!!!).

Mike learned a lot of things at his class this last week. It's been quite entertaining to hear about it, but I can see that look in his eye when he's analyzing nearly every gesture and comment we all make! Hopefully that will pass soon! I plan to study his material when he goes to the child safety class next week -- I wanna play the game too! hehe..........I was gonna post what my trait is and some characteristics, but it's getting late, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow.............

The kids are counting down to the 4th of July. They're anxious to get out to the fairgrounds for the freedom fest, and to have our annual "sit in the Fenner's front yard, watch the fireworks, and eat homemade ice cream" event too! We're really close to where they shoot the big show off from, so the only thing we miss is the ground show -- and the traffic and hassle of the crowd! Mike has to work AGAIN this year -- hopefully his relief will come on time so that he can enjoy part of the evening with us!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Amy,
Just happened by your blog as I thought it might be you listed on Ikea's freebie list. And here I see you made Andrea's CT team. Congrats!
I actually tried, too, but didn't expect much being the newbie that I am.
I am excited to get the winrar files and am off to get some others that expire after tomorrow.

Karla said...

Love the grey kit. That word art really "rocks"! Groaning at my own pun...

Congratulations on making the CT!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........