This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weeks end, and weekend, and, and, and, and,.......

Whew, what a week it ended up being!!!

With Mike gone, things were already crazy, but the kids were acting up (yes, all three - either acting out or grouchy), and life was just busy busy!

Mike made it back from class safely, learning a lot about car seats and getting them installed. FINALLY I don't have to be the one out there sweating, trying to get them tight enough! lol.......He said most of it he already knew from me telling him about the kids' seats, but he did learn a couple of good tricks!

Peyton finished his first week of swimming lessons with gusto! They spent the last couple days of last week in the deep end (area of the diving boards) learning how to dive, tread water, and such. HE LOVED IT!!!! This is the same kid that, last year, freaked out about going to the 4' because even though he could touch, he couldn't go flat footed and have his entire head above water! lol.........I'm so glad he got over that phobia though. Now he's begging the teachers to take them to the deep end! What a difference a year makes!

We've also been working on fair projects, since the fair parade on the 28th kicks that off..........

Jazlyn and Brylie have just been silly little girls!

Anyway, with all of the chaos last week, we decided to just lay low yesterday. We played hookie from church and just relaxed, then made our way to Colby for fun. We hit Walmart, the park, and Dillon's. Finally a park that Brylie can swing at! She loved it!!! It was nice to get out of town for a bit, even if it was just 1/2 hour away! lol..............

And guess what...............

I'M NOW A DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DESIGNER!!! Another aspiring designer and I got together and made a collab kit to present to the store owners, and they accepted us!!! That was quite a feat getting that ready, getting the announcement made at GDS, and getting our kit into the store (and learning how all that works!). They are moving the store, so it'll be a bit before you can get it, but here's a preview:

It was inspired by a picture I took of the wheat field just before they harvested it. I think it turned out pretty for our first time, don't you??? You can get it for just $3.95 at the store at godigitalscrapbooking.net!

I'm finishing up a new kit to put in the store as soon as it's up. I'll preview that when I'm through.

Those of you digiscrappers, keep an eye out! I'll be putting out a call for a creative team soon!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........