This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Brylie is 11 months old!

Hard to believe that in a month she'll be 1! We went out and took some pictures this morning for her 11 month pics.......here are a few of my favorites!


I know I'm biased, but isn't she just the cutest darned thing ever?!?!?!?

I just love this lady's yard for pictures........I'm not going to know what to do when it's too cold! hehe........

Brylie got weighed and measured last Friday, and she weighed 21 lbs 5.5oz (65th percentile) and was 27 3/4" long (25th percentile)........anyway, she's started to slow down, but sure looks like she's grown a load!

This month has been full of mobility discoveries. Still not crawling, per se, but figures out how to get where she's going, whether it's inch worming there, zig-zagging, doing the hands and feet "bear walk", or simply rolling, she gets where she wants to go! She's been trying to pull to a stand for awhile now, and finally did it completely last weekend! Watch out! lol.......she was pretty proud of herself :) She still enjoys roaming in her walker, which has forced us to put everything on lock-down!

She's been on a roll with talking too..........she now says momma, dada, bubba, num num num (she wants some num nums - aka food), nigh nigh nigh (ready for night-night), sssTHAT! (what's that......), actually anything "that", seems to be her favorite word now, and uh-oh. I don't remember what the "standard" is, but I think 7 "words" at 11 months is pretty good. She's quite the chatter box!

Brylie is definately a "mine" kid.........if she has something that she thinks is her, good luck prying it away! I think this comes from having two older siblings, lol!

We finally got all of the food allergy stuff figured out I think. Even when I eat rice it makes her break out (through nursing), so both of us are completely off of rice. Dairy foods (except cheese) really really bother her tummy. I was hoping yogurt would settle ok, but we had a long day or two of fussing, upset tummy, spit-up, and no appetite when she ate it, so we'll be staying away from those foods for now and try again in a few months. She's still a meat and potatoes gal! Loves hamburgers (will eat a whole patty sometimes), enjoys fish sticks, devours spaghetti, and is generally easy to please food wise. She doesn't seem to care much at all for fruits or fruit juice, but will eat most vegetables.

Brylie has the longest arms, I'm telling you! She can reach ANYTHING!!! It's crazy! She has been really enjoying going on walks since it's starting to cool down, and thinks it's pretty funny to be in the rain :)

Yesterday she figured out that during the silent prayer at church, if she gives a short yell, she can hear it echo! lol........so of course she had to do it over and over and over........I couldn't help it, I got tickled, and so did several others. She was making her joyful noise unto the Lord! hehe

That's about all I've got time for right now.........enjoy!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........