Brylie LOVES playing ball.........She and Jazlyn were playing the other day while Mike and Peyton had some time together. She was being such a ham, I couldn't resist grabbing the camera!



She's discovered many things along the way too -- like the fact that she can pull out those little plug-in covers - UGH!!! I'm thinking we're going to have to cover up all the plugs with furniture or duct tape! lol Half the time *I* can't even get them out! Little stinker........
She was weighed and measured today -- she's grown 3/4" and gained 11 oz in the last two weeks!!!!! Crazy kid!!! She's starting to look more like a toddler than a baby, darn it! Still as ornery and as sweet as can be, hehe.......
Peyton's school has been going well. He's adjusting to all of the rules and procedures. Momma on the other hand, is still trying to find her way! He's come home with some funny things: We asked him about music class his first week, as the teacher said he could play his piano solo and we wondered if he got to play. He said "No, Mrs Lucas suffers from short term memory loss!" LOL!!!!!!!! Oh boy, did we ever get a good laugh about that! Another funny -- "Dad!!! Ever since I started showering in the morning before school (as opposed to before bed) the girls sure have been coming around!.........
I guess he and his little friend Emily hugged one day at recess and a bunch of girls teased them. Peyton, although frustrated, was still going to do what he always did! We're trying to influence him to play with boys a little more. He's never known anything but girls, and it's time for him to do some boy stuff. Anyway, the next day Mrs Smith occupied Emily for a bit while Peyton ran off to play football. He did great I guess, played with the boys the entire recess! BUT.......when they blew the whistle to line up, they made a bee line to each other to hug! lol........there's no keeping them apart! Course, neither of them know life without the other, as Peyton was 3 months old and Emily 9 months old when I started watching Emily.
His favorite subjects are lunch and recess, surprise surprise, but he has a hard time getting enough to be comfortably full at lunch, and they often run out of food before he can get seconds (isn't that crazy?!?!?!).......although he was glad to get back to school after the long weekend, he admitted that he's ready for school to be done for the year, hehe.........still some adjusting to do! And maybe some reality checks along the way......hehe.......
Jazlyn started dance today..........she couldn't wait to get to bed last night because she knew the sooner she got to bed, the sooner it would be time to go to dance!!! She has a lot of the newer, younger girls in her class. I was hoping that the ones that had been in class for a few years wouldn't get the newbies, but I guess it's gotta even out sometime! She was thrilled anyway.
Jazlyn starts preschool Monday, and will go three days a week this year - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. She's more than ready, and Mike's wondering what I'm going to do with just one child at home! I think he's jealous, lol..........
Anyway, that's the haps for the day.........enjoy!
She was weighed and measured today -- she's grown 3/4" and gained 11 oz in the last two weeks!!!!! Crazy kid!!! She's starting to look more like a toddler than a baby, darn it! Still as ornery and as sweet as can be, hehe.......
Peyton's school has been going well. He's adjusting to all of the rules and procedures. Momma on the other hand, is still trying to find her way! He's come home with some funny things: We asked him about music class his first week, as the teacher said he could play his piano solo and we wondered if he got to play. He said "No, Mrs Lucas suffers from short term memory loss!" LOL!!!!!!!! Oh boy, did we ever get a good laugh about that! Another funny -- "Dad!!! Ever since I started showering in the morning before school (as opposed to before bed) the girls sure have been coming around!.........
I guess he and his little friend Emily hugged one day at recess and a bunch of girls teased them. Peyton, although frustrated, was still going to do what he always did! We're trying to influence him to play with boys a little more. He's never known anything but girls, and it's time for him to do some boy stuff. Anyway, the next day Mrs Smith occupied Emily for a bit while Peyton ran off to play football. He did great I guess, played with the boys the entire recess! BUT.......when they blew the whistle to line up, they made a bee line to each other to hug! lol........there's no keeping them apart! Course, neither of them know life without the other, as Peyton was 3 months old and Emily 9 months old when I started watching Emily.
His favorite subjects are lunch and recess, surprise surprise, but he has a hard time getting enough to be comfortably full at lunch, and they often run out of food before he can get seconds (isn't that crazy?!?!?!).......although he was glad to get back to school after the long weekend, he admitted that he's ready for school to be done for the year, hehe.........still some adjusting to do! And maybe some reality checks along the way......hehe.......
Jazlyn started dance today..........she couldn't wait to get to bed last night because she knew the sooner she got to bed, the sooner it would be time to go to dance!!! She has a lot of the newer, younger girls in her class. I was hoping that the ones that had been in class for a few years wouldn't get the newbies, but I guess it's gotta even out sometime! She was thrilled anyway.
Jazlyn starts preschool Monday, and will go three days a week this year - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. She's more than ready, and Mike's wondering what I'm going to do with just one child at home! I think he's jealous, lol..........
Anyway, that's the haps for the day.........enjoy!













No comments:
Post a Comment