This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 3



I'm calling this pic "Gone"...........we had to put our dog Howie down yesterday. Poor thing, we think he had a stroke, it wasn't pretty. The kids are kinda lost and it just seems wrong that we can't go out and play with him or knock at him at the window and see him smile :( I turned the picture black and white, did a slight vignette, and added some noise to the background.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, Amy! That is so sad! Beautiful picture, tho.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your dog. I know I would be lost without ours. You sure have an eye for photography. Give the kids hugs for us..love, uncle don & aunt marlene

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........