HNY!
(that's Happy New Year, hehe)
Once again, I'm in awe that yet another year has passed so quickly, yet so full! Wonder what 2008 will bring.................
With the start of the new year, I'm starting a new "project".........It's called Project 365, and the challenge is to take one picture a day for the entire year! Not only will I have a documentation of the year, but also will (hopefully) improve my photog skills!...........
I started a separate blog to post the pictures, there is a link to the right. The first day of the month is self-portrait day, and I decided to take these with the kiddos as I rarely get pics WITH them, hehe.........here's today's:

Once again, I'm in awe that yet another year has passed so quickly, yet so full! Wonder what 2008 will bring.................
With the start of the new year, I'm starting a new "project".........It's called Project 365, and the challenge is to take one picture a day for the entire year! Not only will I have a documentation of the year, but also will (hopefully) improve my photog skills!...........
I started a separate blog to post the pictures, there is a link to the right. The first day of the month is self-portrait day, and I decided to take these with the kiddos as I rarely get pics WITH them, hehe.........here's today's:











No comments:
Post a Comment