Cascade commercial
Okay, I'm not sure if you'd qualify this as a rant, or just pointing out how these advertising people have no clue what real life is! lol
I'm talking about that Cascade commercial (actually I've seen a couple of these) where mom/wife is unloading the dishwasher in the morning, and discovers {OH NO!} some food or grease remaining on a dish.
In the one commercial, the woman is so engrossed in studying what was left on the dish that the kids start throwing food and running around and her pancakes (or whatever bfast she was cooking) start burning and set off the smoke alarm. Seriously...........lol.........dang, the food is left on there, scrape it off and put it back in.
In the other, the woman is so upset that there's food on there that she even drops her cell phone in sink water while the narrator says something about now the day's not going to go well. Are you kidding? LOL.........do you really have nothing more going on in your life that some food left on a dish is going to ruin your day?
Either way, it's pathetic. I wouldn't say that real life is less dramatic, but it certainly isn't that dramatic about stuck on food!!! What commercial annoys you?










No comments:
Post a Comment