This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been published!

Awhile back I did a photo session for a couple of fun gals that are trying to get a new business going - greeting cards for step families! Because how many people would give their step-dad a father's day card? Not a lot.........BUT they'd give him a step-dad card, so........

Anyway they needed some shots to use in promotional materials, press releases, website, etc. Well they recently did a couple of interviews with area newspapers and they used one of my photos with the article!

Here is the link to the one in our local paper:
Blending Moments in the Goodland Star News

You can find another of the photos I took on their website:
Blending Moments

Anyway, just thought that was fun :)

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........