This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's race time again!!!

Any of you that have followed my blog for awhile knows that every once in awhile my sister-in-law Michelle and I participate in the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race (ADSR). Well, the race started again today! It's been tooo long since I've scrapped, and I admit I feel I've lost some mojo, but it's nice to be at it again :)

Here's my page for today's challenge:

Torn cardboard action from Atomic Cupcake
Indian Summer kit from Cori Gammon
Fall Alpha by Kristin Aagard

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute page, Amy! I was going to do it with my sister, but we dinked around so long trying to come up with a creative team name that we missed the deadline. Doh!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........