Back in sync
....I think.....
The kids have been on spring break this week, so it's been nice to just be able to recover from last week and not have our regular activities.
Gosh, where to start........
The trip was quite interesting, besides the wedding (you know how "smoothly" those always go), we spent some time in the motel hallway waiting for the tornado to pass (which it did, praise the lord!). Everyone but me had *just* gotten to sleep when my sil's family came knocking on the door. It was nice to walk through the mall, although we didn't do much purchasing. Jazlyn got some new earrings to wear once she gets to change them (like 20 pair! lol). Peyton and Mike (the best man) were so handsome, all dressed up in their tuxes!
Peyton did a great job (he had too -- he had the actual rings!)! (photo by Bev Hurt)
Peyton did a great job (he had too -- he had the actual rings!)! (photo by Bev Hurt)
The little flower girl kind of attached herself to him, and they danced most of the evening together. When she was ready to take a rest, she took him by the hand and took him to sit down with her! lol.........here's a quick shot I snapped of them:
Jazlyn and Brylie looked all snazzy in their Easter dresses too:
(photo by Bev Hurt)
The whole fam all spiffed up! (photo by Bev Hurt)

(photo by Bev Hurt)
The whole fam all spiffed up! (photo by Bev Hurt)
By the way......don't ever buy a Nikon Coolpix.......THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!! I had to do some major editing to get rid of the blueish green cast to everything, and the auto focus is really really slow........ok, done with my rant.Anyway, I think we're finally catching up on sleep and such. The house is *beginning* to resemble some sort of order again!
Yesterday Brylie got baby cereal for the first time!
She wasn't horribly fond of it......today either.......
I took Peyton out yesterday to try out the new camera.....here are a few of my edited favorites (yes, they're watermarked "alfotography"-- people are stealing pictures that look the least bit professional now):




Those were my favorite anyway........I know he wasn't smiling, but they look more "cool" - he'll appreciate that someday, hehe! Speaking of Peyton, he just came in to show my his latest talent (this one he WON'T appreciate! lol):
She wasn't horribly fond of it......today either.......I took Peyton out yesterday to try out the new camera.....here are a few of my edited favorites (yes, they're watermarked "alfotography"-- people are stealing pictures that look the least bit professional now):




Okay, I think that's enough for today! hehe........enjoy!










2 comments:
Love the photos. Everyone looked so nice dressed up.
the last photo is hilarious!!! love jazlyn's face in the family photo! hehehe!
Post a Comment