This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

We made it........

We made it home.......

We're all exhausted, the house is a disaster, and Jazlyn's throwing up.........

I may be taking a break from computer time for a day or two (maybe).........

but meanwhile I made a freebie for you to enjoy! Please be sure to leave me a comment if you download it, and if you use it, I'd love to see!!
Here's the link to download: Old West Alpha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy --
Thanks so much for the freebie. It's adorable.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home. Hope you can get some rest.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your fantastic alpha

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........