This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

No page today.........I did make a new blog header though.......you like?

I'm feeling about the same........really worn out, sore throat.........and I'm really dizzy.......Mike thinks maybe I've got some fluid in my inner ear (aka heading to an ear infection).........we'll see.

Brylie has still got a bit of a fever, if you really want to call it that........100 ish.........but now she's acting grumpy (she wasn't earlier today and yesterday). Good thing she's already got a Dr's appt Tuesday, just in case.

Mike took Peyton and Jazlyn to church this morning so Brylie and I could rest. It was camp day at church (promoting the new Disciples camp ground in Tawakoni, and informing everyone about the camps). Everyone was encouraged to wear camp garb and stay for the potluck (grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, salads, dessert, etc.). Jazlyn was DEVISTATED that she wasn't going to wear a dress, or at the very least a skirt, to church. It was almost funny...........Mom wore the cross necklace Peyton made her (paper, twigs, and tape........so not like his dad!), since she thought it looked like something a kid would make at camp. I made marinated cauliflower for them to take. I'm not a fan at all of raw cauliflower, but this salad ROCKS!!! You can find it on Allrecipes, my favorite recipe site. I was soooo glad that there was some left! hehehe

Peyton had practice today for his club's 4H model meeting (they conduct a meeting and are judged at how well they know/use parlaw, etc.). I usually stay with him at meetings, but since I wasn't feeling well I told him to call when he was through. First thing he said was "Geez! It took you forever to get here! I had to come sit in the sun on the bench!" lol.........it's a whole 3 or 4 blocks, hehe........ok DAVID!

It's nice and toasty here today - 81 as I type this.........the kids are outside enjoying it. If they knew it was over 80 they'd dig out the pool (that's our rule for running through the sprinkler, etc.).

As you can see from the blinkie to the left, I'm designing for a creative team called Scrap For Charity..........more about the actual effort later, when we release our first kit..........I decided to try my hand at designing an alpha for the kit..........if they decide not to use it I'll post it as a freebie here.........it's fun to play around!

Guess that's all for now...........sheesh, it's supper time..........McD's here we come!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

oh Amy I hope that it is just an ear infection. I would go to the dr. and get it taken care of though!

SOunds like a beautiful day there!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........