How am I gonna get all this done?
Oh my goodness, what a long night! Brylie didn't sleep well......therefore I didn't either. She seems to be feeling better today, considering her lack of sleep (of course she's sleeping soundly now, when I can't! lol). She's still hovering around 100 for temp........I'll mention it to doc tomorrow and see what he says. The other two woke up with stuffy noses this morning too. I think it's allergies. They both got a hefty dose of Benedryl this morning, and maybe I'll give them another before bed.
We got the van vaccuumed this morning, Jazlyn's seat moved back with Peyton's (I know we're just asking for it, but I need to be able to sit with Brylie or we'll never get anywhere), got the DVD players hooked up, got new headphones for the dvd players and leapsters, batteries for the leapsters, and a memory card for the camera. Anyone know how many 7mp pics will fit on 1GB card? I like to take ones with that high a resolution so I have plenty of picture to work with for cropping and enlarging.
Jazlyn took raisins for "R" day at preschool, and now she's officially on spring break.
Peyton has his model meeting tonight (oh I hope he at least sits still and quiet, even if he doesn't pay attention to what they're discussing).
Tomorrow is going to be filled with laundry I think. Maybe a little packing. That way if I find anything I'm missing I have time to deal with it on Wednesday.
Okay, off to rest.........have a good one!










2 comments:
Amy it sounds like you are getting all set!!
on the memory card packaging it should tell you how many pics for the different resolutions. If not go to the company website.
Have fun with the laundry tomorrow!
Sounds likequite the busy day you had. I hope you can get some rest tongiht.
Post a Comment