Thursday's page.....
Whew! This ended up being quite a page! This was the first time I really worked on using elements that I had to erase a bit to make them look real (ie - the paper clip on Brylie's polaroid)........it's also the first time I really tried to make a layered look -- like how Jazlyn's picture looks tucked into the ribbon a bit. I'm happy with how it turned out.......and hey, it's one more page done! hehe..........
These are some pics I took of the kids at Gulick park last week. We were all so thrilled that it got nice enough for us to venture out! Brylie's first trip to the park! Credits: Polaroid frames by Design with Renee, Notebook paper from Atomic Cupcake, all other papers and element from the Wild Child Paisley kit by Melany Violet (disc 13 of 30 in my digi collection *sigh*).










3 comments:
Cute page! I'm glad you had nice weather and were able to get out for some fun. love the polaroid look.
Very cute!!! Love the pretty ears layout too!
CUTE!! the notebook paper and the polaroids are so neat!!! great pics!
Post a Comment