Wednesday and Thursday events
Wednesday was our busy day, as usual...........We had some family time in the morning and ran errands, then Jazlyn went down for an early nap (Peyton has been waking her up much earlier than normal lately).
Speaking of Peyton, he was us before the sun was to practice his piano lessons! I'm glad he's so excited, but hopefully it will tone down just a bit.
Jazlyn had dance lessons yesterday. They worked really hard on their tap number for recital. It's to "Yakkity Yak"........it's is soooooo darned hilarious! Her little "tude" really comes through. The recital is May 19th and is going to be a riot!
The kids go to KWAM (Kids with a Mission) on Wednesday nights at another church. It a contemporary kids church of sorts and boy do they love it! They've really learned to be comfortable praying. It makes me so happy, considering that most adults are comfortable praying in front of others.
Mike went to the storm spotters meeting in the evening too, so Brylie and I had the house to ourselves for a bit! YEAH! He wasn't thrilled about going, but figured it would be a cheap and easy was to get some continuing ed hours in. My guess is they law enforcement guys sat in the back and ate the cookies ;)
Today has been a fairly lazy day. Jazlyn had "Q" day at preschool this morning (she took the Queen of clubs) while the rest of us ran some errands. I was starting to think today about the upcoming trip to TX next week, and realized it's been a whole year since we've gone out of town!!! I have no clue how we're going to fit everything in the van.........it abruptly shrunk last September when we added another car seat! lol..........Now I have 5 people to pack for.......Mike's gonna have to start doing his own I think. Anyway, that's the scoop right now! Thanks for reading up on us!
Don't for get to leave me a comment! I love to know that you're reading!










1 comment:
you have been very busy my dear!!! and TX!!! any way that you will be coming through Little ROck?? OH!! THAT would be so kewl!!!
Post a Comment