Brylie is 7 months old!
As promised, here are Brylie's 7 month pictures and stats:





Is she not just the cutest darn thing?!?!? Okay, I know I'm biased, but still!.........
We had Brylie weighed and measured on Monday -- 18lbs 12oz (80th-ish percentile) and 25 3/4" (30th-ish percentile)........she's truckin right along, despite not doing great with the solids!
Here are my observations for this month:
~ sitting up pretty good - a little "tipsy" sometimes still
~ grabbing at EVERYTHING! Particularly hair -- I've had to start wearing mine up most of the time to save it! She'll grab ahold and just rub her face in it. Jazlyn's hair too........I'll hear her say "No hair....." nice and calmly though.
~ found her feet and toes -- no sucking on them, but loves to play with them!
~ just simply not fond of solids. Doesn't agree with rice cereal or green beans at this point. HATES carrots (gag, spit, cough) but LOVES oatmeal baby cereal.
~ Voices her frustrations with a grunty-growl instead of just fussing........kinda funny to see!
~ loves to sit on your knee and "spur" as Mike and the kids call it.......they say this is one of the precursers to crawling.
~ combining some sounds now instead of just repeating one over and over (although she still does that plenty too)
~ getting better about letting others hold her, although she still keeps a VERY close eye on momma and still fusses if something is just not quite right
~ can really laugh up a storm (as you saw from the video awhile back) especially at the kids. Oddly enough she loves it when the jump up and down, pretend to toot, and say excuse me........silly kids.......she also loves to laugh at them laughing at her!
~ her obsession - PAPER!!! Especially fond of napkins and paper towels.......not sure why, but you can bet I keep a stack of hefty napkins in the diaper bag! hehe
I know there's more, but that's all my brain can dig up at this point!
Family - let me know if you want any of these pictures (not watermarked of course).
Hope this brings a smile to your face -- I know it sure does mine!
PS - yes she really is in a big teacup -- it's actually a planter!










2 comments:
She is just absolutely adorable!
too cute!!! WANT to know WHERE you got the teacup!!!
Post a Comment