Just some stuff........
I think I'm beginning to be as tired of thunderstorms and tornadoes as I was of snow a few months ago! lol.........we had several again last night (again, none hitting town -- sounds like they all stuck around the Edson area).
There's a storm chasing team here with the Discovery Channel trying to get into the middle of a tornado. It's the funkiest looking thing:
I guess a guy built this in his garage using the frame and guts of an Ford F450. It's quite interesting! As close as he can tell it can sustain 150mph winds. They gear up in safety gear used in race cars. I'm sure they're having a ball!
The kids sure are enjoying this chaos. If we hear of tornadoes coming our way, we head over to some friends' house and they have two kiddos about the same age as Peyton and Jazlyn. They LOVE it when we get storms........all four of them jump up and down and yell "Storm party! Storm party! Storm party!!!" I HAD to get some pictures of them last night so I could make a scrapbook page. 

Brylie's just growing like crazy these days! We're having a rough time about solids though. She seems to be allergic so far to rice and green beans........doesn't care for carrots AT ALL, and her favorite so far seems to be oatmeal baby cereal. Look for her 7 month pictures and stats tomorrow!
Well, I'm off to get ready for another round of storms........later!










1 comment:
My kids thought the "tornado chaser vehicle" was Awesome! Jace thinks it looks kind of like a tank. Thanks for sharing the pics, but you can keep all your yucky weather out on that side of the state!
Post a Comment