An extra VSBN challenge!!!
I made this page for VSBN bonus challenge, but loved that the pic coordinated so well with the Weeds & Wildflowers kit that I'm supposed to use for the CT call, that I used it! ALL of the buttons are from Atomic Cupcake, remaining papers and elements are from the Going West kit from Weeds & Wildflowers.
The entire time I was making this I sang "Blessed Be the Tie That Binds" a hymn we often use to close our church service, so I used that as the "title"........figured it was divine intervention, hehe..........
The entire time I was making this I sang "Blessed Be the Tie That Binds" a hymn we often use to close our church service, so I used that as the "title"........figured it was divine intervention, hehe..........











1 comment:
what a great pic of the kiddos! great page too!!!
Post a Comment