This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Layout for CT call.......

Here's a layout using some pictures I took yesterday at the park. This scrapbook page will be submitted with my application for the Weeds & Wildflowers creative team call. It's made using their Going West kit. Fold and tear action by Atomic Cupcake, font is Susie's Hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I really love what you're doing with these digi-pages, but I'm a traditionalist in that playing with the materials is half the fun for me! The "Blest be...." page is Adorable!! And how often can you get all 3 kids to look good in the same picture?? I know my luck is about once a year! Keep sharing! I need to have you educate me on how to do my own blog, because I really love keeping up with you and your family, and Jacob loves "seeing" Peyton, his train buddy.

Darcy said...

love the layout!! great page!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........