Another busy week has begun here!
Maybe I should back up and recap the weekend first though! Saturday we went to Hoxie for Mike's cousin's graduation (!!! She's not supposed to be old enough to graduate yet!!!). We had a nice visit with all of the family (although Brylie was less than thrilled about all these people she didn't know! hehe)...........we were all pooped after the busy day.....
Sunday (Mother's Day) the kids and I went to church while Mike slept (still on overnights......one more week - praise the Lord!!!), and then we met with Mike's family (Mom, Dad, Brother and his family, and Gma) for lunch and a visit afterward, where Peyton got his new boots from Granny and Papa (he HAD to put them on Brylie! hehe).
After a much needed nap, we went to Mom and Dad's. Dad was pouring some new cement on the front porch and wanted the kids to have their handprints in it (see digi page on previous post). You have to see this picture I took of their prints. It's so odd! Sometimes when you look at it they look raised up, not impressed in! Sometimes if you look at it long enough, you can "make" them go back in, but you look away/look at it sideways and they're back up. We've got quite a kick out of it! (Which way does it look to you?)
It's a picture of her with her fist the focus. I took an exacto knife and cut a slit at the top and bottom of her fist and threaded the stem of the flower through (where it would be if she were actually holding one). When you frame it you leave off the glass so the flower sticks out. We did a pic of all three kids like this for Mother's Day gifts as well........isn't that neat? I got the idea from the I Love Photography board.......too cool.........

Jazlyn seemed bored through most of it.......Brylie too, although she LOVED the balloons! I almost couldn't hold on to her she got so excited! hehe
And last but not least........
After more than a week of constant hounding, Peyton finally let us pull his tooth last night! lol......It has just been hanging there for quite some time......the part of the tooth that's been out for awhile has actually been poking back up into his gums and making them bleed. I finally had enough when I saw it while tucking him in, and told him one way or another it was coming out, now! After much fussing and fighting, he let me cover up his eyes and Mike pulled it.......he started to cry until he felt that it was out, then all was fine! hehe........silly nut! He was up around 6am to make sure the tooth fairy had stopped by, and had his $2 spent before noon.........Anyway, we've got some down time today (grocery shopping, meal planning, regular stuff) and then tomorrow is Jazlyn's last day of dance, Saturday is Peyton's family birthday party, and Jazlyn's dance recital, Monday I have to have some 50 or so more coasters done for Dr.............no rest for the weary!!! Hope you enjoyed the update!











No comments:
Post a Comment