This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Update, Digipage, and Template Freebie!

Right on time, Jazlyn's sick! Her dance recital is Saturday, and she spent all night throwing up with a fever.........oh I hope she gets better in time........please pray for her!!!

I made it to round 3 of the creative team call over at goDigitalScrapbooking!!! I'm so excited! We got our new kit this morning, and I must be feeling creative today because I already made my layout, and I am quite pleased!
This page was made using Free-Wheeling Spring by Yin Designs at GDS.

I decided when I was through with that page to try my hand at making a template with it, and here's what I came up with!

For you digiscrappers, you can grab it here


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think! As always, no link sharing, please send your friends here, and leave me some love! You never know what you might get in return, especially if you leave your email/blog addy with your love! ;)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous template! I'm going to use it in my next LO! Thanx so much for sharing! I'll plug ya over on my blog also, I do a freebie list now & then!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful! i love all the layers, thank you so much!

Shandy said...

ok.. I just wanted to say that (1) your LO's are FANTASTIC!!!! (2) Congrats on making it to the next round at GDS! (3) your little girls names are incredibly unique and cute! (4) this template of yours is stellar!! THANK YOU!!! (5) I've enjoyed myself here at your blog -- it's my first time and you can bet I'll be back :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. Congratulations on making it to the 3rd round. Now go all the way so we can really celebrate.

Anonymous said...

I really like this template and the layout you made is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I think it is fabulous looking!!! Thank you so much for sharing, it is appreciated! BettyJoR

Annie said...

Great blog - thank you for this awesome template! I love the scripture on your page too.
God bless

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the templates, Amy. I love using these - they are so fun and really teach a beginner like me how to scrap. Thanks a bunch

Theresa said...

You should offer these at GDS girlie!

Rona said...

thank you!

xashee's corner said...

Beautiful template and the lo is gorgeous!! thank you so much for sharing your talent! :)

scrapsara said...

This template is really elegant! I think it will be really useful with lots of LOs :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO and thanks for sharing the template for it!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........