This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day page

The older two kids placing their pictures that they drew for Grandad .............they miss him so........

Memorial Day kit by Amy W. Designs

3 comments:

Jan said...

This is a awesome layout. I would love to scraplift this for my Dad who passed away last year. Thank you for all the great freebies. :)
The flower pot pics are just too.......cute. Thanks for sharing them.
GodBlessAmerica

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your "Remembering" layout . . . you did a beautiful job with the layout and with honoring their grandfather.

giatocj said...

THis is a GORGEOUS page...I just love it. You did a fantastic job.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........