
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites
Here's a freebie for you! Don't forget to leave some love - and you know all the rules! ;) Thanks!
You can grab it
HERE
Edited to add: I've also offered a template freebie on this post
Thanks for all the love you're leaving, and I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you make!
Hugs,
Amy
Posted by
Amy
at
7:12 PM

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites
Add this to your site |
26 comments:
Wonderful template, thank you
Oh Amy, this is more than lovely!
Thanks a lot!!
Great template! Thank you so much.
This is really nice - thank you for sharing your hard work and talents.
Thank you!
Thanks for the wonderful template. You rock!
LOOOOOVE this template...Thanks bunches...;o)
Thanks so much for the great templates
mmikes
Thanks for sharing this great template!
A beautiful template for sure. Love the elements in their cluster placement that adds elegance & depth to the layout. Thanks for your kindness. XOXOXO
Thank you so much, this template looks so great !
This is also a great looking template! Love the LO you did with it in purple. Thank you so much for sharing, it is appreciated! BettyJoR
Amy, saw your template on Ikea's blog -- very nice. My first time here. Thank you for sharing and proclaiming the Lord.
What a very cool template! Thanks so much for sharing.
thank you for the great templates!! :)
LOVE this template and thank you for sharing :)
Awesome template
Amy,
I so enjoy your blog and all the awesome digital pages. What talent you have!!! I love this template and downloaded it...I'm starting a small download collection and one of these days I'm going to take the time to figure out how to use them! 8) Amy West
thanks so much!
much love,
mel
xxxxxx
thanks for the template!
What a fabulous template! Thanks for sharing.
Terrific template, thanks for sharing it with us.
Love your taste in songs today too! :)
thanks LOVE this!!!
WOW, thanks for this wonderful template,
i´ll send you the user off my forum, i want to use this Template in a Challenge.
sorry for my very bad english....
This Temlpate is wonderful.Thanx
Wonderful !!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment