Rockin' to the Oldies!
Yesterday was rehearsal for the dance recital coming up on the 19th (you're really missing out if you don't go -- some wonderful performances!!!). I couldn't pick just a couple pictures, so you'll have to bear with me! Jazlyn's class had their ballet number first.......they danced to "Love Is All Around".........
Jazlyn's smack in the middle.......I think she saw me and froze during ballet........hehe

Jazlyn's smack in the middle.......I think she saw me and froze during ballet........hehe
There are eight little girls and one little boy in their class.......in the group pictures, Jazlyn is second from the right......check out the little girl to HER right in this picture! I caught her mid air -- guess I had some good shutter speed going! hehe
They didn't get much of the routine done in ballet........even with Miss Jessica standing off stage doing the dance! But it was adorable and hilarious none the less! Wahoo! Great feet for 1st position Jazzy!
In the second half the group performs their tap number to "Yakity Yak" and oh my goodness is it a riot!!! Here they're "scrubbing the kitchen floor".....

They got a lot more of their tap done.......I think they like it better........again, Jazlyn's the second from the right.......
"Don't you give me no dirty looks..............."
Last one, for now anyway :)
Hopefully our "real" dance pictures will be in soon. I really had a time trying to figure out what settings to use, etc., in the auditorium........crazy!










3 comments:
Hi - it's Helen from GDS. Saw your message and linked over here. Love your blog! The recital photos are great. My granddaughter had a ballet recital last Sunday too! Aren't they so cute! Anyway, just dropped in to say HI! Love your piano page for the CT call! It's one of my top 12 favs. Hope you make the team! GOod luck!
those are cute!!
Oh my gosh, I forgot to leave a comment here!!! These are precious, she looks so darn cute! TFS!!!
Post a Comment