This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Humane Society kit.........

Our new kit is on sale NOW, for The Humane Society.
Check out these awesome previews:

Each individual mini is $5.00, you can get the Mega for only $25 and the QP set is $7.00! What a steal! So head on over to pick up this great kit!
http://brentboone.typepad.com/scraps_for_charity/

2 comments:

Purple Frog said...

Hi there!!
Traci here, from over at GDS??
LOVE this kit!! I'd dontate in a heartbeat if I had any money to give!

This is gorgeous!

Good luck at 9 tonight!

Sally said...

Pssst! I'm tagging you...if you already got tagged no worries, I'm just trying to "play by the rules" - kinda! ;)

PS. Cool layouts!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........