This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update and digipage.....

Jazlyn is feeling much better today! Thanks to all of you who prayed for her! She's still a little groggy, but I think a couple days of laying low and resting will fix that.........

I rescrapped Brylie's 7 month pictures today........I scrapped them once but wasn't happy at all with the way it turned out. (Let's see you paper scrappers do THAT! hehe).........anyway, here's the double page spread........ I used the Celebrate kit created by Miriam Lima of Limabean Designs (slightly recolored to coordinate with the pictures)........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to drop you a quick note and tell you that this caught my eye today and I have been looking at alot of layouts - it is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable page! She is just to cute in that tea cup!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........