This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

New digi pages........

This was Brylie's first time taking a swim in an outdoor pool........the water was cold, but she didn't seem to mind too much! She was too busy splashing around!

The background is a picture I took of the water (I had Peyton swish the water around with his foot so I could get swirls and bubbles), then I cropped the pictures as I liked then copied/pasted into a new window and expanded the canvas to get the white border.........I did make a small strip of vellum to do a little journaling on. The font (Wasser -- for the font challenge I'm hosting over at GDS) - I turned the layer into screen mode then applied some bevel/emboss so that I could use the background as part of the lettering. I've had this in my head forever, was just waiting to take the pictures to fit! hehe........



PHOTO REWIND! - Peyton and his little friend when they were two, playing in the snow!
Doreen Stolz's Winter Memories Kit


PHOTO REWIND: This is a page that I made as a quick page for an exchange, then decided I have my own pics to put in there! hehe........

Brandi West's Hayes Page Kit
from GDS

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........