happenings, continued
Mike had his mole removed Tuesday morning. After the Dr removed it he showed it to Mike, and the part that was *inside* his head was nearly an inch long. He ended up with 2 deep stitches, which he'll have removed on the 3rd (I think). He'll also find out then about the biopsy results. Neither of us used to think much about skin cancer (my dad has had several little skin cancers removed) until the death of Donna Kroskey. Her whole battle with cancer began as skin cancer on her ear. She left a husband and 3 boys behind. Puts a lot of things into perspective!
Some funnies:
Jazlyn: "Mom! I know how to spell Indian!!!"
Me:" Really? How?"
Jazlyn: " N-D-N"
LOL!!! At least she was thinking!!!
A conversation as Brylie is filling her diaper (her tummy's not feeling well from teething, so she's fussing as she's doing her business):
Jazlyn: "Mom, I know what's wrong with Brylie."
Me: "What's that?"
Jazlyn: "I think she's constituted."
Oh, they just crack me up some days.........then somedays I think they're going to make me crack! lol










No comments:
Post a Comment