This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

ADSR - Challenge #4


Credits:

Weeds and Wildflowers - Showing Love by Heidi, Everything cardboard #2 (flowers) by Gina Marie, Taking Notes papers by Gina Marie, and Lettering Layers by Gina Marie

All available at the Weeds and Wildflowers shoppe

Designing is something I’m VERY new at, but I am enjoying learning and trying new things! Someday I would love to open up my own store with some designer friends. But not until I am closer to my goal! My digital designing goal is to someday be as awesome as the gals at Weeds & Wildflowers! Gina Marie, Heidi, and Patricia are, in my opinion, the best designers in the digiscrapping world! They design grungy stuff that, despite the rough texture, is still quite elegant! They can do it all! Very little effort is required when scrapping with their stuff, as no matter what you do with it, it always looks good!!! I LOVE their stuff as you can tell by my all Weeds & Wildflowers layout!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........