Just *two* things!
Two Names You Go By:
1. Mommy
2. Amy
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Khaki skort
2. Pink blouse
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. love
2. trust
Two Things you like to do:
1. have fun/cuddle/spend time with my family
2. create
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. financial freedom (or at least a little longer leash!)
2. a totally clean, 100% spotless house (can you achieve that with 3 kids and a husband?)
Two things you did last night:
1. crashed! Mommy was pooped!
2. ??? watched the news
Two things you ate today:
1. well, it's only 6 something in the morning, so nothing yet. But yesterday I ate some homemade salsa
2. and a bagel with cream cheese spread
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Mike
2. Peyton
Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. clean the kitchen
2. so I can make more salsa
Two longest car rides:
1. South Dakota
2. St Louis
Two Favorite Holidays
1. Thanksgiving - most of my Mom's family is gathered at Grandma's house, so special!
2. Christmas - so fun to see the kids get excited!
Two Favorite Beverages
1. Fruit smoothie from the Grind and Gallery
2. Dr Pepper, although I rarely drink it anymore
Two Things About Me! Things you may not have known.
1. I keep up with the NFL (as best I can)
2. I only do it so I can talk with dh about it! lol
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. sales coordinator for the jewelry dept at walmart
2. front desk clerk at Comfort Inn
Two Movies I would watch over and over: (I'm such a chick flick freak!)
1. Bridget Jone's Diary
2. Dirty Dancing
Places I have lived:
1. Goodland, KS
2 Gem, KS
Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Chocolate
Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. on vacation
2. shopping
Two people I'm tagging to post this on their blog:
1. Theresa
2. Beckie
Now, here's what you're supposed to do.. copy and paste my list to your blog. Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send a shout out to the people you listed so they can do the same! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."










No comments:
Post a Comment