I *knew* I was forgetting some stuff last night!!!
Brylie got a new tooth on Sunday - a top one - so that makes three teeth for her. She's not quite as graceful as the other two were about getting teeth, but still not near some of the nightmares I've heard others talk about! She's already figured out how to grind that barely-through top tooth with the bottom ones........
Brylie still isn't crawling, but she has figured out how to inch her way places by digging her toes in, or sometimes she'll zig-zag her way there...........she's gotten much better at getting the walker to move too, and loves to get into the file cabinet (or anywhere else she can!).
Did I mention she's going to be/is our ornery one??? There's no form of "no" or "anh anh anh" or any other form of "scolding" that she even blinks at -- she'll just grin at you and keep on going! lol
She seems to be pretty lactose intolerant. When she was strictly nursing I had to cut the amount milk I drank down, or she'd get an upset tummy. On totally seperate occasions I've had her try cottage cheese (she hated this!!!) and yogurt (she liked this) and neither set well with her. The cottage cheese she just spit up shortly after, but the yogurt really did a number on her little tummy. For two nights now it's kept bothering her, and yesterday she had quite the spell of spit ups and upset tummy. Poor thing. Needless to say we won't be adding in whole milk anytime soon. I'm guessing she'll have to keep nursing longer (which doesn't hurt my feelings a bit!) or drink soy milk. Between Peyton being allergic to eggs, Brylie being allergic to rice and milk, and Jazlyn's many food dislikes, my menu options are slowly shrinking!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites









No comments:
Post a Comment