This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's been a fun and full week at our house!

Jazlyn started preschool on Monday!

It was cold and rainy, so we couldn't do our usual outside pics. I can't believe this is her last year of preschool!!! UGH! There is only one other little girl, and she's not there one of the days! hehe.....Jazlyn took "Tinker Bell" (the doll from Aunt Marlene) to show and tell. She still towers over lots of the kids.........she goes Mon, Wed, and Thurs this year, and is quite excited :)

Peyton's still adjusting well to school. He's had a few funnies this week. It's become quite evident that he's VERY comfortable with his teacher, Mrs. Smith. The other day we got a call from the school (my stomach knotted up just seeing it on the caller id)........his teacher was chuckling. She had been doing math with him and leaned over the table to tell him "15", at which point Peyton said "Ok, and by the way, your breath stinks!" lol.........oh my...........she did say she'd eaten AFTER breakfast..............he had several that day........let's see........they had been working with some play money, and when they switched to doing the activity on a worksheet. Somehow he didn't make the transition well, and he asked Mrs. Martin (the student teacher in his classroom), "Can I just take my best guess?"..........I told Mike that was something he'd do, but he said no, he wouldn't have asked, he would've just done it! hehe It's fun to get these sort of reports, am I'm grateful for having Kara this year. Most teachers wouldn't pass this information along I don't think.

Brylie, Brylie, Brylie...........lemme tell ya........it's REALLY a good thing she's so cute.........she's really crawling now, everywhere we'll let her. She thoroughly enjoys getting into the file cabinet, pulling the books off of the bookshelf, pushing the restart button on the computer.........really, anything she can figure out/get to! Still pulls up on occasion, although she's perfectly fine with not now that she can get around, hehe Another tooth popped in this last week.......not the other middle one on top, but the one on the OTHER side of it! lol.......she's really looking lopsided now! hehe......

That's about all I have time for right now, but here's a little video we took last night.......I hope it plays ok for you!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Too funny! Caden saw the video and started laughing at Brylie and spitting back at her :)

The two of them would be quite a pair...yesterday he stepped on my power strip twice. Lucky for him I wasn't in the middle of a LO! He, too, likes to pull the books off the shelf and files out of the cabinet...goodness.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........