It's a Party!

Gosh can you believe it? It's time for Brylie's first birthday! I took some pictures with cake yesterday so I could make her party invites. I was going to take her official "one year" pics on her actual birthday, but the pics yesterday turned out so darned cute I don't know if I can get any better!!! hehe Here are the other invite contenders -- I couldn't pick, hehe........
Had to test the waters with her feet first, hehe......
On a side note, the kids were dying to get some frosting when I was decorating her little cake.........so since it was already in the icing bag, we decided to be silly and pipe it onto their face like a clown. They thought it was grand and had a good time looking at themselves in the mirror and of course eating it! Odd thing though, after Peyton ate his and washed (with soap), this is what was left:

No, it's not food coloring, he had some sort of allergic reaction!!! Go figure! Later we tried it with some untinted frosting just to be sure it wasn't a reaction to the red coloring and it did the same thing. How bizarre! Guess he won't be eating frosting anymore...........















No comments:
Post a Comment