This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just had to share!

When I took Peyton to school this morning, it was 28 degrees and this is what the lawn looked like! lol........definately fall! We'll probably have snow next week!


Then we looked out just after lunch and the south flower bed was full of butterflies! I think I counted 7 different ones at once (which seems to be a lot for us!). They were so pretty I had to snap some pictures. This one had a big wing span:


This one was more moth-like:

This last one really caught my eye because of it's coloring -- nearly all orange!


It was also fun to catch a picture of the underneath side of his wings:


Anyway, the flowers will be gone soon with this morning's frost, so we better enjoy them (and all that comes with them) while they last!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........