This week's memory verse:

Eph 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Did you know?

Hey Kansas drivers! Did you know that it's now law that if you need to run your wipers, you must have your headlights on? Just thought I'd throw that out there! hehe

Another busy week here -- yesterday was church then regular Sunday stuff -- double checking that homework's done, etc. Today Peyton and Jazlyn both had school, then Jazlyn went to the Little Cheerleader's practice (she'll be performing with lots of other girls during half-time at Friday night's game - 2 cheers and a dance I believe), and now Mike and Peyton are at 4H! WHEW!

I had to laugh while we were heading in to the cheerleading thing, one mother who was taking her little girl in, had been one of the big cheerleaders (in high school) when *I* went to the clinic.....um......20 years ago!!! JEEZ that sounds SO OLD!!! UGH! Anyway, I'm going to have to point that out to her one of the times we pass each other this week :)

Tomorrow is a little bit slower day -- just Peyton to school and Jazlyn to cheerleading. You wouldn't believe the amount of gas we go through running these guys around! lol..........I shoulda bought stock.........lol.......

Later!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I knew that!!! Is that a recent law, tho? I remember being told that long ago...maybe my parents were just messing with me...

Darcy said...

FYI! If ever in Arkansas it is the law here too! which actually makes quite a bit of sense! hehehe!

Great to catch up a bit!!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Some of my favorite songs..........